JennysReads

A Girl With a Story

I need books like I need air. I also like to the write them too, and hope to see them on the library shelves. I also have an unhealthy love of all things Teen Wolf.

The Raven Boys

The Raven Boys - Blue knows that once she kisses her true love, he will die soon afterwards. She has always keep a distance from the opposite sex, especially the cocky and stuck up Raven Boys. Then, shortly after walking down the Corpse Road with her Aunt Neeve, Blue gets a glimpse of a boy who is destined to die. A boy whose appearance means either he is her true love, or she will be the cause of his death. While dealing with these emotions Blue is surprised when the boy from the Corpse Road shows up at her family psychic home and is in search of a mystical King who has been hidden from the world, an even more shocked to realize that he is a Raven Boy. Blue quickly becomes caught up in their quest to find Glendower, and learns that people are not always who they appear to be. I Love Maggie Stiefvater's writing style, and if you have in the past, this is for sure another great pick. All of the characters are extremely believable and I was so upset at the ending because I wanted it to continue. I am anxiously awaiting the next installment, and to see where Blue and the Raven Boys will end up next.